App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Agenda Now Live
The bells are ringing at APS HQ; they’re ringing because today is a day to rejoice. Why? After 3 months of hard toil the APS Berlin 2016 agenda is ready to be released into the wild. What a thing of app marketing beauty it is – without a doubt the best agenda we have ever created. The right people, representing the right organisations, discussing the right topics.
Please allow us to elaborate – we’ve got:
- Dubsmash disclosing hard-earned lessons from hitting 175 million installs
- Founders Factory dissecting the key user acquisition trends for 2017
- Delivery Hero revealing what they learned marketing their app internationally
- Deutsche Telekom stripping down a big brand’s app launch experience
- Runtastic getting hands-on with growth strategy and tactics
- ABOUT YOU analysing how your marketing mix affects user behaviour
- Mimi talking data and app marketing funnels
- Zalando nailing down engagement and KPI management
- Blinkist sharing tools for evaluating app marketing channels
- Wunder Carpool giving key tips for utilising user generated content
- N26 examining the link between copy and user engagement
- 8fit scrutinising how you can crush it with Apple Search Ads
And that’s just a selection of the presentations! We haven’t even touched on the panel discussions, workshops, interactive roundtables, cocktail quiz hour or networking reception.
APS Berlin is just one day out of the office (specifically 8am until 10pm if you include the Afterparty) and therefore offers a ridiculous amount of value for you to take advantage of. It would be fantastic to have you come along on 30 November, enjoy the day and (most importantly) completely rejuvenate your app marketing strategy and tactics.