App Promotion Summit is back in Berlin on December 3rd
Great news: App Promotion Summit is returning to Berlin on Thursday, 3rd December 2015.
Even better news: We’ve introduced a ‘Super Early Bird’ booking price for attendees who register their places before 9th October. Save yourself €150 and grab yours now! You’ll join a crew of early bookers that includes Telefonica, InnoGames, plista, and apprupt (Opera Mediaworks).
We’re working hard at APS HQ to ensure that APS Berlin 2015 exceeds the 2014 experience. Here’s a progress report:
- Six superb contributors are confirmed. Stefan Bielau (one of the world’s leading experts on ASO and app marketing) is back and will be delivering new material; Andy Carvell (SoundCloud) is once again going to be sharing vital growth insights; and Polina Marchenko (Co-Founder & CEO of KptnCook) will detail how their cooking app has topped the App Store charts. They’ll be joined by Ian Sefferman (TUNE), Tom Leclerc (Wooga), and Louis Powell(Google). Not a bad start!
- We’ve joined forces with the Centurions Networking Group to take the end-of-event reception to the next level – stay tuned for developments.
- The APS Berlin 2015 Marketplace is evolving into an exhibition and meeting area, allowing more partners to have a tabletop area, distribute schwag, and illustrate their capabilities.
- We’re adding a Workshop Room where a series of 45-minute masterclasses will provide deep dives into a range of app and game promotion topic areas.
- APS is back at Hotel Adlon, one of the leading business hotels on the planet. Be prepared to consume the very best food and drink in unique surroundings with first class service.
Remember: ‘Super Early Bird‘ tickets are only available until 9th October. As always, we welcome any suggestions, feedback, or enquiries from prospective partners, speakers, or attendees.
We hope to see you in Berlin on 3rd December! To give you a taste of what to expect here’s a few highlights from the last event: