AppLift announces first mobile performance advertising and ad tech conference
Ad tech company, AppLift, in partnership with Online Marketing Rockstars, the conference organiser, just announced FirstScreen, the first conference dedicated to mobile performance advertising and ad technology. The event takes place at Urania in Berlin on 15. June 2016. Innovative industry leaders will be holding keynote sessions to discuss the most pressing challenges faced by mobile advertisers.
AppLift launches FirstScreen Conference
Confirmed speakers of the event include:
- Jake Ward, co-founder and CEO, Application Developer Alliance
- Dr. Sebastian Weil, CEO, Studio 71
- Saira Nayak, Chief Privacy Officer, TUNE
- Christian Henschel, co-founder and CEO, adjust
Stefan Benndorf, Managing Director, AppLift, says:
“Today, there are more users on mobile than desktop and the trend is very clear. Mobile has effectively become the first screen in people’s lives and no marketer can ignore its impact. The FirstScreen Conference is a celebration of the endless advertising possibilities brought about by the mobile revolution. This industry event is a forum for the leading minds of mobile advertising to hold in-depth discussions while indulging in the cultural vibrancy that Berlin, the creative ad technology capital of Europe, has to offer.”
The topics to be covered at the FirstScreen Conference will include:
- Growth opportunities in mobile performance advertising
- Key technology trends and their impact on performance advertising
- The role of art vs. science in mobile performance
- Mobile performance advertising beyond the smartphone
- The role of influencers marketing in mobile performance advertising
- How mobile changes the digital ad landscape
- RTB vs. social ads APIs: where is mobile programmatic headed?
Philipp Westermeyer, Co-Founder of Online Marketing Rockstars, adds:
“AppLift has been at the forefront of technological advancement in mobile advertising. Mobile is becoming the most important part of performance digital advertising. AppLift’s mobile expertise makes them the perfect company to partner with for our first mobile conference.”
Whilst seats are limited, pre-registration is now open for the inaugural FirstScreen 2016 conference here.