Mobile ad network InMobi has launched two guarantee programs for India to help mobile advertisers and publishers monetise their traffic in this market. This follows a similar guarantee where InMobi offered game developers a $20 eCPM guarantee for their ad inventory in the US earlier this month.
The first program from InMobi provides publishers with an $8 eCPM guarantee for their interstitial traffic. Below is a summary of the key guidelines:
- Apps must go live with the InMobi SDK before 31st October 2014
- The program is only valid for apps on the iOS and Android platforms and for 3 calendar months from the date advertisers go live
- The $8 eCPM guarantee is applicable for up to 2 million impressions in India during the 1st calendar month of the program
- Interstitial traffic only
The second program from InMobi offers publishers a 3₵ CPC guarantee for their mobile web traffic. Here’s a summary of the key guidelines for the second program:
- Publishers must go live with the InMobi network before 31st October 2014
- Mobile web inventory only
- The program is valid for 3 calendar months from the date publishers go live
- 3₵ CPC guarantee applies to all valid clicks
So there you have it, two interesting mobile ad revenue guarantees from InMobi. The two programs certainly offer a competitive rate for Indian mobile traffic which generally monetizes at a much lower rate than higher value inventory. With India’s mobile data traffic growing at such a rapid pace too, the programs serve as an opportunity to capitalize on the increased demand for mobile data services in this market.