Make Your Mark in the Mobile Revolution, Join the Leadbolt Team Today
Leadbolt is a high performance mobile advertising platform for user acquisition and in-app monetization. Powered by direct relationships and dynamic ad-serving technologies, Leadbolt allows mobile advertisers to reach and acquire quality users at scale. Leadbolt’s analytics-based algorithms assist advertisers with advanced targeting that captivates best-fit audiences to achieve deeper user engagement with maximum ROI. The network is now looking for an Affiliate Account Manager along with four other positions. You can find the job descriptions for each below:
Affiliate Account Manager
Due to our explosive growth we are seeking an experienced Affiliate Account Manager to join our Sydney team. You will have the perfect blend of an analytical mindset, passion and relationship management skills to help us expand Leadbolt offering across the Affiliates market. This hands-on position offers plenty of opportunity for advancement in our ever-growing organisation.
Come and make your mark in the mobile revolution!
- Develop & Manage publisher relationships
- Successfully manage a portfolio of Key Affiliate Accounts and nurture strong business bonds with each client through effective communication.
- Ongoing analysis of sales patterns and conversion rates of each campaign to achieve a more effective strategy
- Responsible for managing and training new employees who joined the Affiliate team and initiated the formation of a more efficient team environment.
- Consult and advise clients offering assistance with conversion, feed integration, marketing initiatives and digital strategies.
- Responsible for growth of existing publisher database
- Knowledge of CPM/CPC/CPI/CPA/CPS models.
- Managing client budgets and optimising campaigns
- Use all internal reporting tools to uncover insight, scale up campaigns on your publishers to unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Do regular budget check, fraud check, and quality optimization for your publishers.
Desirable Credentials Include
- Experience managing affiliates/publishers in an online/mobile space
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, entrepreneurial, and a creative approach to problem solving, with the ability to understand key metrics and apply these to performance optimizations.
- Resilience, perseverance and passion for getting things done
- Strong MS Excel skills and proven competency in numeracy and logical reasoning
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Ability to work across different global cultures and in a matrix style environment
Are you a Technical Account Manager ready to join our growing programmatic team in Sydney, Australia. In the role you will master our platform capabilities while developing and maintaining relationships with our Demand Side Platform (DSP) and Affiliate partners to ensure seamless integration, campaign planning, and programmatic direct campaign completion. Additionally, you will set up, optimize, and deliver successful campaigns.
You will maintain full ownership and will serve in a proactive advisory role in monitoring, tracking, and delivering programmatic executions, including assessing performance and optimizing accordingly. This role will also lead troubleshooting for various technical issues that may arise with the demand partners while championing the platform capabilities. Ideal candidates will be able to problem solve and work well with 3rd party clients and internal divisions across Engineering, Product, Sales and Operations.
- Lead implementations and integrations for a variety of products during pre-sales and post-sales process
- Provide end-to-end support to our partners, and become an advisory POC
- Create and implement processes to manage client direct relationships, and produce both internal & external reporting
- Validate the end-to-end flow of bid events, win notification, and impression tracking for programmatic buyers
- Create technical documents to document new development and best practices
- Evangelize and communicate the value proposition of various programs and provide solutions to technical concepts
- Manager the fully life cycle of a Programmatic executions
- Manage the technical DSP relationships of top tier buyers
- 3+ years of experience in campaign/account management and/or technical support
- Knowledge of, or experience overseeing RTB campaigns and bidder integrations
- Technical understanding of RTB specs & associated interactions between an exchange and its bidders
- Familiarity with various video ad serving protocols such as VAST
Are you a media buyer that has worked inthe online or mobile ad industry, RTB, affiliate or performance networks? Do you want to be part of the dynamic sales team of the Australian exporter of the year and world leader in the mobile application monetisation industry?
Due to our explosive growth we are seeking a data-driven media buyer to join our growing team. This media specialist will have the perfect blend of an analytical mindset, passion and hunger to help us efficiently grow through media buying channels including RTB and DSP. This hands-on position offers plenty of opportunity for advancement in our ever-growing organisation.
Your goal is to ensure advertising needs are met while maximising our ROI on campaigns. You will do this by sourcing business development opportunities and partnerships to drive traffic to mobile offers that will be featured in mobile and tablet apps. You will also be required to closely monitor and report on conversion rates and continually optimise through the most effective buying and placement strategies.
This is a key position based in Sydney, working closely with the CRO and CMO.
This position is ideal for you if you have worked in the online or mobile ad industry, RTB or affiliate network.
Come and make your mark in the mobile revolution!
- Prospecting for new media buying opportunities
- Buying and optimizing CPM, CPC, CPV and CPI campaigns, and reviewing performance to ensure specific ROI/LTV goals are being met
- Helping to drive our online media buying and customer acquisition strategy
- Monitoring, delivering and reporting on key traffic and revenue metrics
- Identifying and building a strong and lasting network of media and publishing partners
- Media buying experience within a mobile performance company or similar industry
- Demonstrable success in meeting ROI expectations through media buying
- Experience in buying through RTB, DSP or working in similar trading environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Have high energy, be self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced, deadline and result oriented environment
Candidates fluent in additional languages are particularly welcome.
APPLY NOW! Experience with another mobile/app ad serving company a definite advantage!!
Technical Account Manager
Would you like to move to Sydney and work in the space where new ideas and technology connect? Enjoy a good challenge? Like being in charge, connecting the dots and working closely with clients? Be part of a world class team of mobile advertising innovators and join Leadbolt, an award winning global mobile company.
- Integration liaison with clients during both pre-sales and post-sales
- Work with Sales and Technical teams to successfully on-board partners and clients
- Respond, execute and resolve technical requests for partners and clients
- Conduct account reviews for analytics and continual optimization
- Contribute to trend spotting in the market to enhance and improve our product suite, its value proposition, and our understanding of the market
- Sky is the Limit
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in Mobile/Online Advertising space
- Strong technical capability
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Well versed in digital campaign metrics
- Experience and interest in working with clients in technical/consulting capacity
- Be passionate about working across time zones
Looking forward to meeting you! Sponsorship available if you have experience in our industry.
PHP Senior Developer – Ad Serving
Have proven experience working in the web server and PHP/MySQL development space? Enjoyed successful creation of web portals, reporting platforms using front end web technologies and PHP including code-igniter MVC? Let’s have a chat!
Your hands-on and deep knowledge building server side products from ground up will be crucial to success at Leadbolt. You will report directly to the ad serving architect under the CTO. The ability to be a good team player under tight deadline constraints is key to success.
You will get direct feedback of your success and be crucial to achieving landmark feature releases included with some of the world’s largest and most popular apps.
BS /MS in computer science or equivalent field
For more on Leadbolt you can visit their site here.