admitad is a global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs, which provides advertisers with reliable sources of sales and publishers with new business models to monetize traffic.
- Weekly payments
- The main segments: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games;
- Publisher types include a wide spectrum from cashback and coupon sites; marketplaces such as content sites or comparison sites; bloggers and vloggers, including YouTube; e-mailing publishers, social networks and other platforms for retargeting; and, of course, popup or click under toolbars with banner and teaser networks.
- Minimum payout: $10
- Forms of payment: PayPal, e-payments and wire transfer.
- Main technical advantages: antifraud technologies, cross-device tracking, fingerprint tracking, advertiser toolbox, anti-cookie technologies, deep linking options, cross-device tracking, in-house platform;
- Business model: admitad does not take fees. To request impersonal data for e-commerce segments and other regional data email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Territorial coverage: network with global presence.
admitad has worldwide traffic and works with international offers. Currently it supports over 1300 affiliate programs and 540000 publishers trust the company.
- Support service: There is a number of tools for both publishers and advertisers. Each admitad client is assigned an individual account manager with expertise in the client’s specific field to optimize the campaign, including publisher expansion and manual vetting. Moreover, all advertisers have their personal managers and are always welcome to contact them regarding any question about admitad and CPA marketing.